Lips are really important to our appearance..They make us look sexy,young,fresh and cute !
So,we have to take care of them and treat them nicely not only by wearing lipsticks,sometimes they harm lips,we have to hydrate them and exfoliate often so that they maintain soft .
After all,we all want to be kissed and get compliments on our ''baby like lips'' xaxa..
Here are 2 recipes one for lip exfoliation and another to make your own lip balm ..
- ½ tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 drop honey
- Combine sugar and honey in a small bowl.
- Rub the blend onto your lips for 15 to 30 seconds using light, circular motions.
- Gently wipe off with a warm washcloth.
- 2 tsp. almond oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. beeswax pellets
- 1 vitamin E capsule
- Combine almond oil, honey, beeswax, and fluid from vitamin E capsule in double boiler or small pan. Stir over low heat until beeswax melts.
- Pour into a small container and allow to cool.
- When balm solidifies, rub onto lips as often as desired.
Tell me what you think..