A day full of beauty at Kiehl's : Ενα πρωινό γεμάτο ομορφιά στα Kiehl's

PART 1 : MOISTURIZING

Some days ago I had a mini consultation at Kiehl's at  Attica Department Store in Athens..I met KCR Eleni Savvidou there who was so kind and helpful to help me learn more about all new products and which are best for my skin..

I ve collected so much material that there can't be just one post about them so this is only the first one..



Τhe first post is about Moisturizing..



About Kiehl's:
 Kiehl "s started from a small pharmacy in the East Village area of ​​New York. 160 years later, Kiehl "s is a company with vast experience in the field of natural cosmetics and philosophy that focuses on excellent quality products available, providing social work in communities where it operates and in maintaining high standards of customer service. The Mission of Kiehl "s is committed to social service, with 3 central themes: the struggle against HIV / AIDS, initiatives for children and finally the en
vironment.

 Internationally, since 1996, Kiehl "s has garnered over 5 million euros for charity. Embrace the brand names internationally such as: Brad Pitt, the Julianne Moore, a Jeff Koons, the Uma Thurman, Charlize Theron is etc, involved in pro bono activities by supporting the brand work. Many are in Greece, the friends of the brand as George Karamichas, Elena Syracuse, Mina Birak, Katerina Missichroni, George Karabelas, the Orsalia Parthenis etc. More information about the activities of Kiehl "s, can be found at www.facebook.com/kiehlsingreece
....
Now that spring is here lots of girls have problems with their dry skin so I found out some great stuff for you!

1) ''Creme de Corps  Soy milk & honey whipped body butter ''with shea& jojoba butters (226 g)
My opinion :
It has a soft 'ocher' yellow-ish colour  (like whipped butter  )  with  a great scent -loved it - of mixed of honey,milk & jojoba .Ιt is very easily absorbed ,leaves your skin very smooth .  It costs 36 euros




2) Imperial Body Balm :
Shea butter ,cocoa butters & honey with sea buckthorn berry oil
It replenishes extra dry lackluster skin .It is a rich body balm for extra dry skind inspired by old-world Russian herbal remedies 'Sea Buckthorn ' was known to be a secret ingredient used by Russian cosmonauts..What a story,righ??

It is absorbed in just a few seconds and doesn't leave any stains of colour....
 It costs 44 euros




This is a solution for extra dry skins it contains jojoba butter & beta carotene to protect and soften skin

3) Creme de Corps :The original Rich Nourishing cream
Since my sking is oily this was the best choice for me cause I want moisturizing but not need it as much as dry skins. I ve been using it for more than 10 days ( like it says on ) and I ve really seen and felt the difference!
Kiehl’s Insider Tip is to  apply after bath or shower and allow to dry before dressing.


My opinion :
The  Creme de Corps& the body balm were very good for my sisters' sking (she has a problem with hydration with very dry ,'cracked' skin  but were a bit 'heavy' for me.Personally  prefered  the Creme de Corps body moisturizer scent most,too .

Alternative solution :
*If you are looking for a more economical solution you should try Creme de Corps Washing Cream (200ml) which costs 19 euros.It is a nurturing body washing cream with jojoba& shea butters
It gives you a super bath experience. What you do is simply massage onto skin and then rinse or foam up for a frothy bath ( you should try that trust me )




I also tried the ''Ultimate Strength Hand Salve ' one of the best hand cremes I ve ever tried.
Is is for all-day care for severely dry active hands




My opinion :
It has a  discreet scent which I liked very much it creates a good protection filter and just a small application is enough I didn't have to re-new it .It gave me a feeling of smoothness just right after you exfoliate your skin I really felt a difference..
Its price is 16 euros. (75 ml)

I couldn't forget to tell you about the lip balm of course ..
I tried lip balm #1 which costs 8 euros -I think it is a great value for money because I ve tried so many lip balms and some were so expensive but ineffective.
It gives a slight shine ,moisturizes and doesn't leave oily lips.





Next post will be about facial care I m telling you I have many interesting things to share with you!!



15 σχόλια:

  1. Πόσο τυχερή...Ανυπομονώ να δω και τα επόμενα! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Den ta exw dokimasei pote auta ta proionta alla exw akousei ta kalitera!
    Eidika auto gia to poli xiro derma, akougetai teleio, giati panta i epidermida mou ipoferei apo xirotita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Θέλω πολύ να δοκιμάσω τα προϊόντα της συγκεκριμένης εταιρίας!! Έχω ακούσει τα καλύτερα :)
    Υπέροχο ποστ caramellitsa μου!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Πολυ ωραια αναρτηση! Χθες κοιταζα τις κρεμες ματιων τους και λεω να παρω... Κι εγω εχω ακουσει πολυ καλα λογια αλλα δεν εχω δοκιμασει κατι.

    ReplyDelete
  5. τι έκπληξη.. ούτε εγώ έχω δοκιμάσει κάποιο προϊόν του συγκεκριμένου brand!! πολύ ωραίο post! νομίζω θα τα επισκεφτώ πολύ σύντομα!
    είμαι η νέα σου follower!!
    makeupyourdayz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This body balm sounds amazing :) And I bet it smells really good

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad Khiels finally came to Greece, I've always loved the creme de corps... It's such a shame the prices here are always so OTT, in the US or UK's much more lower.
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  8. δεν την ηξερα αυτην την εταιρεια.πολυ ενδιαφεροντα τα προιοντα τους.

    http://omorfoblogaki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ti teleio post !!!
    ta kiehls ta proinda einai para poli teleia pandos :)


    www.glitterme-up.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun event!!! I absolutely love Kiehl's products they're AMAZING!!! Thx for sharing doll.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Den exo xrisimopioisei pote kremes apo ta Kiehl's, alla xero oti einai fantastika!!! Den mas stelneis kai ena basaki mia pou piges ekei???
    I LOVED the new look of your blog, so Fresh and modern!!! Bravo sou, eisai foveri!!!Filia polla!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Πολύ ωραίο πόστ γλυκιά μου,θέλω και εγώ να δοκιμάσω προιόντα τους ίσως μια ματιών, όμως να την έπαιρνα....θα το ψάξω λιγάκι περισσότερο!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice :))

    http://www.live-style20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Πολύ καλό Post Έλλη μου και τέλεια προϊόντα !!!! Ελπίζω να τα ξαναπούμε και από κοντά! Φιλάκια!
    Βούλα!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment
I really appreciate it!

 
style caramel © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects