We are the Children...

Let's open our ears and listen to the child next to us...
or just the child in us...




no comments..
We are the world
We are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let's start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day
Just you and me

children have the right to play..
when you look a child in the eyes never lie..
shocking photos from their everyday life..
every child must have this smile..
as long as there are children there is hope..

1 σχόλια:

  1. Poetic post, I like!

    I'm finally doing my 1st giveaway :)

    xoxo

    http://blog.cinderellasclosetnyc.com/2011/06/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment
I really appreciate it!

 
style caramel © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects