The pearls of Mallorca...

A few weeks ago I spend 3 days in Mallorca with my boyfriend. It is a beautiful island with the Mediterranean breeze, palm trees everywhere and the sun was shining just like in the summertime!
So, I thought I could share some photos I took with you ..I know I haven't been posting a lot but the Erasmus experience is so intense I really don't have the time to write posts..But in a month I'll be back in Greece so I hope I 'm back to 'more blogging' too...


Πριν λίγες εβδομάδες μαζί με το αγόρι μου πήγαμε εκδρομή στη Μαγιόρκα για 3 μέρες...Πραγματικά πανέμορφο μέρος,ο καιρός ήταν καλοκαιρινός -μας έκανε τη χάρη- και μπορέσαμε να απολαύσουμε το Μεσογειακό αεράκι και τον ήλιο!Οπότε είπα να μοιραστώ μαζί σας λίγες φωτογραφίες να θαυμάσετε και σεις μερικά τοπία του νησιού..Ξέρω ότι δε γράφω συχνά όμως η όλη εμπειρία Εράσμους δε μου αφήνει πολύ χρόνο για να ετοιμάζω αναρτήσεις κι έτσι κάνω ένα διάλειμμα απο το blogging .Σε ένα μήνα όμως θα είμαι πίσω στην Αθήνα και λογικά θα αναρτώ πιο τακτικά...








Palm trees...of course!


The Cathedral...
Mallorca by night...

και κάπως έτσι τελείωσε η εκδρομή μας και αποχαιρετήσαμε το όμορφο αυτό νησί...
besitos!!

7 σχόλια:

  1. The night view is amazing. Glad you had a good time!
    Joelle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am speechless by the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iperoxes fwtografies...thelw kai egw taxidaki! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! ζηλεύω!!!!ουουουο! Ακολουθώ το Blog σου, αν θες κανε μια επίσκεψη και στο δικό μου, thanx
    www.allurelab.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Υπέροχες φώτο. Ζηλεύω ζηλεύω ζηλεύω! Να περνάς υπέροχα! Φιλάκια πολλά! Απόλαυσέ το!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the challenges.
    It was really informative. Your website is very useful. Thank you for sharing!


    my site permanent hair straightening

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment
I really appreciate it!

 
style caramel © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects