Another Blog Award wow!!The Liebster Blog Award

I actually can't believe I got another award in such a short time!My blogger friend Chique and Glam who is a great fashion blogger and I check her blog everyday gave me the Liebster Blog Award!
Thank you soooo much dear!You will keep having my support and blog love hihi
You can see the award here

The Liebster Award is designed to bring well deserved additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 300 followers. If you receive the award you link back to the blogger that nominated you and nominate 3 more blogs.
I decided to chose 3 really new blogs that I discovered recently..

12 σχόλια:

  1. Congrats!!!

    kisses

    www.stylemesteph.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the award! X

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soo much, wow my first award! I really appreciate it lovely :)

    Holly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, honey!!!!^^
    xoxo
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, good luck in developing even more your blog baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations sweetie, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks allot doll <3
    You have my support also

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats and thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ti "i can't believe" caramellitsa as ta sapia,,,se poion ta poulas ayta??? xaxaxa tetoia epityxia oute o "titanikos" k t "avatar" mazi!xexexe skizei to bloggaki skizei ;)kalh synexeiaaa :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! It's very well deserved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you are so lucky to have so much recognition. It really goes to show hoe important networking and hard work is. Congrats!
    xx
    jessica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! This is too cool. Thank you so much :)

    xoxo
    Brett
    http://fashionbybrettrobson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment
I really appreciate it!

 
style caramel © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects