Blogger In The Spotlight: Nithya from the Jade Bangle

Hi guys!Today I want to introduce you to a very sweet 23-year-old  blogger from Singapore,Nithya and her blog The Jade Bangle.


Nithya is a freelance designer,she design websites, namecards, postcards and restaurant menus, just to name a few.. Majored in Fashion Design in Lasalle College of Arts, Singapore. Someday in the near future, she would like to own a fashion boutique and a chocolate brownie/fudge store!


A few words about her blog...

''The Jade Bangle is a personal blog where I post my personal preferences in fashion, both menswear and womenswear included. It started and came about due to a lot of thinking, too many bookmarked pages, favorite everything, random loves and needing a space to share the various flavors in fashion.  I don't believe in trends, and just wanted a platform to post inspirations and findings in the world that is of course, related to fashion. I am a huge fan of patterns, and I get excited when I chance upon new things from different cultures. I hope, The Jade Bangle, would be a place where individuals worldwide be inspired.'' she says...
You should definitely check out her blog and follow her I ve already loved her blog!
kisses <3

4 σχόλια:

thank you so much for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment
I really appreciate it!

 
style caramel © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects