Play with fashion -floral- and with friends- taboo!

Yesterday in the evening I went for a walk with my sister and my friends by the coast and then we sat in our favourite coffe house to play board games.At first trivial pursuit ,then taboo and last jungle speed ..
I wanted to wear sth floral cause it's so windy here and i wanted to feel a bit of spring even though it wasnt warm at all..Now that i cant wear boots i prefer ballerina shoes since i am a flat shoe fan and they look great with all clothes..



what do i wear?
-jeans : Bershka
-jacket : pull&bear
-ballerina shoes :migato
-top : h&m
-belt : pull&bear

do you wear floral at night?



15 σχόλια:

  1. You look great sweetie:) Love the belt a bit up your waist, and the color of the bag.

    Xoxo
    Clau

    http://blogdaclauzinha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you incorporated the floral print into you outfit.You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This floral dress is really cute, you look so lovely!
    xoxo
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love this look! I am especially Loving the handbag! You look Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pooo teleio look!!!loveee your h&m top and want your kem bag too!!!xexexe :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweetie! I love the floral top paired with that high waisted belt, flats & brown cardi. You look fabulous. I wear floral all the time even when I'm sleeping lol.

    xoxo

    Cinderella's Closet NYC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you are wearing this outfit..... Love your bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your style, your blog is amazing!

    xo,
    thecitizencloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit girly!!!

    xx kelli
    http://dirtndiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute outfit...u look great!!!

    Visit me at http://fashionquotient.blogspot.com
    M following u:-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment
I really appreciate it!

 
style caramel © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects