Blogger in the Spotlight:Alysson from Simplicity is Ultimate Sophistication

Hello everyone!!In a few days I'll be back with you and my holidays will be over for this year..Until then I'd like to introduce you a new sweet fashion blogger,Alysson and her blog Simplicity is Ultimate Sophistication. 
I am sure you will love her style!

She  started blogging in January 2011.She  is still very new and still learning the ropes, but  has appreciated all the help from fellow bloggers (just to name a few: stylishhousewife, mydressyways, pennypintcherfashionista, activeforfashion). 
**-you should check all these blogs-comment by me cause i just did -  


Alysson started blogging as a way to express and share her interests in design, fashion and DIY.  It has become so much more than just a means of expression, but now it's a way to build awesome relationships! 



''I have met some amazing women in blogging and I love learning and sharing ideas with eachother. 

I would have to say that I am inspired by my girlfriends, but mostly my sister!  I enjoy blogging about things that I know my girlfriends and I are interested in or digging at that present moment.  Another inspiration is my readers, I absolutely LOVE hearing from them!! It makes my day to know that I have inspired someone else with my words and looks. ''   she says when I asked her about her inspirations..





You can follow her on: bloglovin' @ http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2569483/simplicityisultimatesophistication
facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/SimplicityIstheUltimateSophistication
twitter@ http://twitter.com/#!/SmplSophistic

4 σχόλια:

  1. Ohh... Lovely outfits :)

    www.topstyleadvice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab post, love her spike studded heels!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's absolutely FABULOUS!!!! I'll be checking her out too bad can't follow on wordpress!!!


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! those shoes!!!!♥
    xxxo

    http://angelieeee.blogspot.com/
    you can also follow me on Twitter! :) @angelieeee

    im your new follower! ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment
I really appreciate it!

 
style caramel © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects